- TECH SPECS
- GAME PLAY
- (9) solid brown, 3.25" arcade-style resin balls
- Authentic 6mm-thick cork ramp for lasting durability
- Classic playfield with durable, rubber “hundo” targets
- Lit playfield target area
- Authentic Skee-Ball® carnival arcade sounds
- Digital LED pixel marquee display with colorful visuals
- Ball collection and auto-return on the front right side
- Rocker on-off switch located at the top of the game
- Runs on 110v wall outlet
- Made in the USA
THE nitty gritty details
Assembled Dimensions: 30"W x 123"L x 85"H
Weight: 630 lbs.
The Skee-Ball® Classic comes fully assembled in two parts on one pallet, so all you need to do is connect the two parts. It's easy, but find some friends, because technically the sections should be lifted by two (2) or more adults, but not more than ten. That would be a lot. You'd be stepping on each other's feet and... Yeah, two is enough. Don't try to be a tough guy, because this game weighs approximately 630 pounds when fully assembled. Four (4) or more adults must be involved when moving the assembled game.
THE GOOD STUFF
Arcade Style Rules
Each player rolls 9 balls up the ramp into the targets, high score wins.